Monday, October 6, 2008

Barcelona


I am clearly way behind on my posts...

During my 2nd week here my entire class went to Barcelona, Spain. I had been there for a long weekend 4 years ago and LOVED it, but it was so much better to have a professor show us around this time. We met and walked around together from about 9:00-13:00 (like my use of the 24-hour clock?) every day and then pretty much had the afternoons to ourselves to continue exploring. The following images give just a small taste of what I saw during this week.

MACBA_Museu d'Art Contemporani
(a building that Professor Perez was project manager for while working for Richard Meier)


La Padrera(a.k.a. Casa Milo, an Antoni Gaudi apartment building)


the office of architecture firm Enric Miralles + Benedetta Tagliabue


Sagrada Familia


St. Caterina Market


Parc Quell

1 comment:

CP said...

Po!!! I love your entries... please entertain us more often!

Miss you.
-Christy :)